Rugged Monitoring is a leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of rugged fiber optic sensors and monitoring solutions for various applications in harsh environments. Our customizable, state-of-the-art systems are sold worldwide and widely used in industry by leaders such as Siemens, ABB and Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen (MR).
We are currently looking for an assembly technician to join our production team based in Quebec City. If you have experience in precision work or if you want to learn, contact us now!
- Handling of 280 microns optical fiber;
- Inspection, alignment and validation of products;
- Testing and assembly according to instructions.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent manual dexterity (no shaking);
- Ability to handle and assemble very small parts;
- Excellent vision, essential to distinguish accurate colors;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Concern for quality.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation;
- An inclusive, positive and stimulating work environment;
- A flexible schedule to facilitate work-life balance;
- A full range of benefits, including insurance and telemedicine;
- Opportunities to work overtime on a voluntary basis;
- A summer schedule allowing to finish at noon on Fridays;
- Regularly scheduled social events;
- Free on-site parking;
- Nearby public transportation;
- Possibility of career advancement or skill development in various positions.
- 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, day shift
Place of Work
230-1415 Frank-Carrel Street
Quebec (QC) G1N 4N7