2019-01-05T15:02:26 | RUGGED MONITORING | research
Why Wood drying In the wood industry, wood is dried
• Remove moisture
• Improve structural integrity to avoid damage from shrinkage
• Control the color, shape
• Elimination of living organisms like insects and parasites.
Advantages of Microwave/RF Drying • Fast drying ( 2 days in a Kiln instead of 2 month in the back yard )
• The most homogeneous drying process
• Minimize danger of cracks, shape and changing the color of wood
• Avoiding burning the center of the beam
• Methyl broRead More...