Rugged connect provides remote visualization of temperature and other data being measured / monitored by various rugged monitoring systems. The software can connect to multiple monitoring devices for data collection and advance visualization. The intuitive user interface of the software is designed to give quick access to the most relevant information with highest level of data security. The key features of rugged connect software are:
FIBER OPTIC RCONNECT SOFTWARE BENEFITS
• Compare Channels of different monitoring devices into one screen
• Real time data
• Signal strength - Troubleshooting
• Customization - Channel name, Storage rate etc.
• Designed to handle multiple parameters e.g. Temp, Pressure, Vibration, Current etc.
• Min / Max with time stamping
• Trending for user selectable duration (1 min, 2 min, 5 min, 10 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 4 hr, 8 hrs, 1 day, 4 days)
• Export into JPG, Excel format with save option
• Easy set up
• Channel Enable / Disable feature
• Support multiple languages
• Collect data to micro SD cards
• Easy to configure communication protocols (Modbus, Canbus, DNP3.0, Profinet, IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104, IEC61850)
Integration with third party systems
Rugged connect provides easy to configure protocols for integration with third party systems. It supports the following protocols for data input and output:
• Serial Protocols: Canbus, Profinet, Modbus, DNP3.0, IEC 60870-5-101
• Ethernet (TCP/IP) Protocols: Modbus, DNP3.0, IEC 60870-5-104, IEC61850
Third party drivers available
Drivers for the following computing environment and programming languages are provided by the software. These drivers enable customers to use the measured / monitored temperature data directly into their existing computing environment.